AR Help

AR Help

This is a discussion on AR Help within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Okay my friend has a verticle grip that has a bi-pod that shoots out the bottom when you hit a button on the back of ...

Thread: AR Help

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

AR Help

Okay my friend has a verticle grip that has a bi-pod that shoots out the bottom when you hit a button on the back of it. I thought it was called a Versa Pod. Anybody know a website I want to purchase one.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Sounds to me like a "Grip Pod" - spelling might be wrong though. I'm sure as long as you're searching for that you'll find it.

http://www.mountsplus.com/miva/merch.../CTGY/GRIP_POD

That's the first thing that came up on Google. $150 bucks?! wow.

Austin

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by aus71383 View Post
    Sounds to me like a "Grip Pod" - spelling might be wrong though. I'm sure as long as you're searching for that you'll find it.

http://www.mountsplus.com/miva/merch.../CTGY/GRIP_POD

That's the first thing that came up on Google. $150 bucks?! wow.

Austin

YES..Thats exactly it ..Thank you HOLY COW....didn't know they where $150 hummmm. Maybe re think this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

$150 sounds like a lot. I've never seen one, but up here, that's nothing new.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

The "Grip Pod" is a spin off company of SWR (Southeastern Weaponry Research) I own several SWR suppressors and Joe Gadinni is the brain child behind his suppressors and his GRIP POD. Joe used to be with Knights Armament as a chief design engineer and left to start SWR Inc in Georgia.

Joe sent me one of the GRIP PODs along with a suppressor that the had replaced the baffles and the ported booster in as a gift. I've used it ever since on one of my LMT's.

For soldiers in the GWOT it's a perfect answer to a problem that has plagued the prone shooting position for a long time. I've used the mag as a mono pod many time and it's not the most desirable method. I've used a Harris and I don't have to explain to other soldiers that it's not exactly easy to go from standing to prone and employ the Harris in a nano seconds time frame. the Grip Pod should be on every soldiers rifle serving in the GWOT.

Supposedly the Marine Corps has ordered one for single Marine in a rifle company. Whether it's true or not, I do not know, but I do know that Joe Gadinni is now in early retirement and his company SWR is now still operating under new management.

www.grippod.com
    Perhaps your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Links