AR Help

AR Help

This is a discussion on AR Help within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Okay my friend has a verticle grip that has a bi-pod that shoots out the bottom when you hit a button on the back of ...

Thread: AR Help

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

AR Help

Okay my friend has a verticle grip that has a bi-pod that shoots out the bottom when you hit a button on the back of it. I thought it was called a Versa Pod. Anybody know a website I want to purchase one.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Sounds to me like a "Grip Pod" - spelling might be wrong though. I'm sure as long as you're searching for that you'll find it.

http://www.mountsplus.com/miva/merch.../CTGY/GRIP_POD

That's the first thing that came up on Google. $150 bucks?! wow.

Austin

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by aus71383 View Post
    Sounds to me like a "Grip Pod" - spelling might be wrong though. I'm sure as long as you're searching for that you'll find it.

http://www.mountsplus.com/miva/merch.../CTGY/GRIP_POD

That's the first thing that came up on Google. $150 bucks?! wow.

Austin

YES..Thats exactly it ..Thank you HOLY COW....didn't know they where $150 hummmm. Maybe re think this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

$150 sounds like a lot. I've never seen one, but up here, that's nothing new.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

The "Grip Pod" is a spin off company of SWR (Southeastern Weaponry Research) I own several SWR suppressors and Joe Gadinni is the brain child behind his suppressors and his GRIP POD. Joe used to be with Knights Armament as a chief design engineer and left to start SWR Inc in Georgia.

Joe sent me one of the GRIP PODs along with a suppressor that the had replaced the baffles and the ported booster in as a gift. I've used it ever since on one of my LMT's.

For soldiers in the GWOT it's a perfect answer to a problem that has plagued the prone shooting position for a long time. I've used the mag as a mono pod many time and it's not the most desirable method. I've used a Harris and I don't have to explain to other soldiers that it's not exactly easy to go from standing to prone and employ the Harris in a nano seconds time frame. the Grip Pod should be on every soldiers rifle serving in the GWOT.

Supposedly the Marine Corps has ordered one for single Marine in a rifle company. Whether it's true or not, I do not know, but I do know that Joe Gadinni is now in early retirement and his company SWR is now still operating under new management.

www.grippod.com
    U.S. Army retired
    18F4VW9

Sponsored Links