possible new house watchdog

This is a discussion on possible new house watchdog within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Thinking of a home defense shotgun and this sounds like a good choice for the money. Santa must have put me on his naughty list ...

Thread: possible new house watchdog

Thinking of a home defense shotgun and this sounds like a good choice for the money. Santa must have put me on his naughty list so I guess its all up to me now. Hope the plastic isnt maxed out after the Xmas fiasco. Just add a light under the barrel and I should be good to go.

Mossberg Cruiser
    a.k.a. MOSSBERG PERSUADER

Possibly The Perfect Police Or Home Defense Shotgun.12 GA W/ Heat Shield, Parkerized Finish, 3" Chambers 8 Shot, 20" bbl. NEW IN BOX WITH ALL FACTORY WARRENTIES AND MANUAL...MOSS PERSUADER.......$209.95
    Attached Images
    Honor, Courage, Virtue. These are what makes a man.
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps."
    Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

IMHO, great choice. I love Mossy pumps and have never had a problem with my 500.

I converted your .bmp image file to .png and uploaded it to Imageshack so that you can post an actual image instead of a downloadable file, like this:

Here's the code:
    replace the () marks with [ ] instead. I had to do that so the forum would show the code instead of posting the pics, since this forum software doesn't let you insert "code" as text.
    (URL=http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mossyzr3.png](IMG]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/589/mossyzr3.th.png(/IMG](/URL]
    Peace,
    Pete Zaria.

so thats how you do that, could not figure it out to save my soul.
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps."
    Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

www.ImageShack.us has a great tool, you just select the file from your PC, it uploads it, resizes/converts it, and gives you forum code to copy-and-paste into your forum post. :)

I think the Mossy will serve you well, and there are lots of accessories for it if you so choose. Folding stocks, heat shields, ghost ring sights, etc... And nobody will complain about the reliability of a Mossberg pump action 12.

Peace,
    Pete Zaria.

thats cool...I purchased not long ago, a Winchester 1300 defender speed pump. I'm completely satisfied with that.
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

nice read on the mossy's. Carried an 870 in the Corps but it looks like this will do the trick. Cant wait till they open on Wednesday. Hate retiring the SIG for home defense, but hey, I am getting old and lazy. Aiming is too much work.... lol. Crazy old blind man defends house 4 nights a week with 12ga. you guess which 4.
    Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

The Surefire forestock is a great investment. The beam is pretty close to the pattern of 00 Buckshot...the farther away you are, the more the light pattern expands.

Links