First .22 - Page 3

First .22

This is a discussion on First .22 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; i bought a 10/22, and then a used stock on ebay...when you still could, and cut it down and installed it....now as he gets older, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First .22

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar
    i bought a 10/22, and then a used stock on ebay...when you still could, and cut it down and installed it....now as he gets older, you can lengthen the stock or put the old one back on....reg wood stocks are pretty cheap and easy to find...the riger 10/22 is an awesome rifle and will last his lifetime...
    ----DOC-----

--people ask why I carry, and I show them this picture. I think it says it all.--

NRA Certified Instructor--many disciplines

If you want to get him something that will last him forever and probally his children, find him a Marlin 39. Wow what a blast to shoot. I have a late 60s model Golden Mountie that is by far my favorite firearm. If I had to sell off my guns, it would be close to the last to go. It is excellent for small game and it shoots great.
    The most and best is known to the man who quits his bed before sunrise... who spends his days on the mountains and forests...who bears the heat and cold and hunger and thirst, for the love of nature...to visit the utmost refuges of beast and bird .....Alfred Pease

If you want slow and safe you can single load a10-22 mag.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links