M14/M1A Smiths

This is a discussion on M14/M1A Smiths within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey guys, I'm looking for an experienced M14/M1A gunsmith in the Tulsa and surrounding area. I've been a year collecting USGI parts and now I ...

Thread: M14/M1A Smiths

M14/M1A Smiths

Hey guys,

I'm looking for an experienced M14/M1A gunsmith in the Tulsa and surrounding area. I've been a year collecting USGI parts and now I have a box-o-gun. I'd like someone local to take it to. Rather than sending it off to God knows where and waiting who knows how long.

Any suggestions anyone?

2. Remove Ads

I almost said "Fulton Armory" until I saw the Tulsa bit. I'd look into your local (if any) high power competitors/group and ask them. Chances are they know from experience.

Austin

You chould check out Midway.com...they have a gunsmith search function, could give you some leads. Or go to m-14forum.com they should be able to help.

If you are a fan of the M1A/M14 or you own one or are building one then you need to visit this forum.
    There are some true experts of the M1A/M14 on this forum. I would also post your question there. I am sure you can get hooked up with someone in your area that knows the ins and outs of your battle rifle. Good luck and remember to post some pictures when you get it built.
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

Links