Defensive Carry banner

Bud's Gun Store - Beretta CX4 on Sale

9K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  NYCMedic 
#1 ·
Did a search and didn't see this posted but Bud's Gunstore has CX4 Carbines on sale for $524.00. Comes with bottom rail kit, vertical grip and side rail. Looks like about $800 normally. Doesn't come with a top rail however - thats another $90. Good deal if you are looking for a CX4.

#7 ·
SixBravo - looks like they will be available until they run out of supply since its a closeout special they are running!! You will really enjoy yours when you get it.

#12 ·
I love my CX4 40. bullet are more expensive thant the 9. but more potent. Also sportsmansguide has the 20 round mags for the 96F beretta that fit mine just fine. Just have to make sure you get the on that take these mags. that is a great deal , I would highly recommend the gun as it is one of my favs. I wouldn't get rid of mine for anything. I have an eotech on mine. Hopefully you got one before they sold out

#13 ·
They will not sell to any area around NYC!!! I hate that. I live 30 mile north of the city and do not share any of the "special" city laws, but they still wont sell to me. :aargh4:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.