M1 super 90 need acc. have one?

This is a discussion on M1 super 90 need acc. have one? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Ok! I just replaced my 870 with an m1 super 90!!!! I want a side saddel, mag extension, and a light! Does anyone have this ...

Thread: M1 super 90 need acc. have one?

Ok! I just replaced my 870 with an m1 super 90!!!! I want a side saddel, mag extension, and a light! Does anyone have this setup for home defence? If so pics and what did you use!! God I love guns!!
    This thing is stuck in a ups dock and it will be monday before i can put my hands on it!!

GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Accessorize

I have a set of 2 speedloaders and the receiver mounted guide if you are interested.

I've got one that stays under my bed in a V-Line gun vault:

Mine has the factory mag extension, night sights, and an Insight M3X for a light mounted in the Insight magazine rail mount. Loaded with #1 buck it's my primary HD gun. I've used it in a couple of shotgun classes and a low-light shotgun/carbine class and a bunch of practice and it hasn't missed a beat.

With the light, the nightsights are about useless except when I use my gun for beaver/muskrat control on my pond. After they get lit up a couple times they become pretty light shy.

Be careful with a side saddle, you can over tighten and pinch the aluminum receiver having a negative effect on reliability. I went with a butt cuff from Specter gear and have been pretty happy with it.

Factory mag extensions can be hard to find/expensive since the ATF leaned on Benelli.

Other than that follow the break-in by shooting 100 or so max dram loads and it should shoot 1OZ loads fine after that.

Chuck
    homo homini lupus est

When I got my Benelli 6 years ago it came with a mag extension (not installed, but as a package deal). I've heard bad things about the side saddles, as mentioned. There may be good ones out there - I don't see the need. I would like to get a light on it, but haven't yet. My AR is first in line for HD - I think I'll get an X300 and a mag tube mount but that's it for me. Do a search (Google type) and you'll come up with lots of hits for Benelli accessories - the 3 gun crowd is a great source of information.

Austin

Yea I think I have been talked out of a sidesaddle, Tacstar has a 3round ext. for $ 45.00, and a x300. I may add the butt cuff like chuck did. Thanks for the input guys!
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Sponsored Links