I found my new upper.

I found my new upper.

This is a discussion on I found my new upper. within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; After being bugged about it forever (often by myself), Noveske's finally done it: N4 Light Recce 16" Well, that's a wrap. Noveske just made themselves ...

Thread: I found my new upper.

I found my new upper.

After being bugged about it forever (often by myself), Noveske's finally done it: N4 Light Recce 16"

Well, that's a wrap. Noveske just made themselves a new customer out of me. Supposedly they're getting this out first and a "basic" version will be coming along too.

-B

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar

Cool choice...........
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

$1975! WOW! So how much is just the upper? That is quite a list of amenities though.

Upper alone (here) is about $1300. Remember that John offers LEO and military discounts.

I suspect the 16" Recce will within the next year have close to as many options as the Carbine (such as the basic, low profile, basic VIS, and low profile VIS). Failing that, I'm positive Noveske would work with you if you called and asked about setting it up differently than how it currently comes, which would significantly lower the price if you're taking away any number of its "standard options".

That said, I'll have to make such a phone call when I place my order since I want a fixed front sight post that'll co-witness with any optics I might use (I don't see a purpose for folding front sights on carbine- and mid-length rifles).

-B

Wow that's awesome. Everyone has been asking for this since the N4 carbine came out! They even used the mid-length gas system! Maybe I will get another Noveske....but I have some other things to take care of first...

Austin

Senior Member Array Knuckledrager's Avatar
    They're like chips. Can't have just one.
    "The liberty of the individual is no gift of civilization. It was greatest before there was any civilization." Sigmund Freud

Sponsored Links