Defensive Carry banner

I found my new upper.

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Knuckledrager 
#1 ·
After being bugged about it forever (often by myself), Noveske's finally done it: N4 Light Recce 16"

Well, that's a wrap. Noveske just made themselves a new customer out of me. Supposedly they're getting this out first and a "basic" version will be coming along too.

-B

See less See more
#3 ·
$1975! WOW! So how much is just the upper? That is quite a list of amenities though.

#4 ·
Upper alone (here) is about $1300. Remember that John offers LEO and military discounts.

I suspect the 16" Recce will within the next year have close to as many options as the Carbine (such as the basic, low profile, basic VIS, and low profile VIS). Failing that, I'm positive Noveske would work with you if you called and asked about setting it up differently than how it currently comes, which would significantly lower the price if you're taking away any number of its "standard options".

That said, I'll have to make such a phone call when I place my order since I want a fixed front sight post that'll co-witness with any optics I might use (I don't see a purpose for folding front sights on carbine- and mid-length rifles).

-B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.