#1 ·
I'll start,

This was my last AR,

RRA entry tactical

This is my current one,

LWRC M6A2

See less See more
#753 ·
I have waited a long time to be able to add to this thread!!! Here is it, my first AR-15 (but not my last).
Firearm Gun Assault rifle Rifle Trigger

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Air gun

#759 ·
Nothing really special or high end but it shoots great and has what I need.

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Assault rifle

#767 · (Edited)
Haha I have a huge jug of acetone downstairs. I've dipped this SBR in a bucket of it more than a few times. Aervoe is amazingly durable, wears a bit but it's strong stuff.

To illustrate how many times this rigs been painted, here's some pics of the progression:

Mr Jon Consiglio on the gun when it had Rustoleum or Krylon or something like that. Shiny finish and not very durable

Stripped then went to Aervoe

Stripped and ran it black for a few years. Then now

#770 ·
Haha I have a huge jug of acetone downstairs. I've dipped this SBR in a bucket of it more than a few times. Aervoe is amazingly durable, wears a bit but it's strong stuff.

To illustrate how many times this rigs been painted, here's some pics of the progression:

Mr Jon C. on the gun when it had Rustoleum or Krylon or something like that. Shiny finish and not very durable

Stripped then went to Aervoe

Stripped and ran it black for a few years. Then now
I thought I was the only guy left on the planet that still had a stock front sight on an SBR.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.