#1 ·
I'll start,

This was my last AR,

RRA entry tactical

This is my current one,

LWRC M6A2

See less See more
#778 ·
I've seen that pic on a few boards so far munch and it looks amazing. Actually all your rifles do. Anyway pic thread.

How it looked a few days after the boss bought it for me

Firearm Gun Rifle Trigger Assault rifle

And as it sits now.

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

Got rid of the light added a magpul CTR stock, MOE SL handguard, SL Grip, MBUS PRO BUIS, and added a Vortex Crossfire 2 about a week ago. Wanted to see if I actually like the 1x-4x type and it was only $250. Probably gonna sell it to fund a Viper PST or Leupold. But not really in a rush.

#785 ·
The mag seems decent. I haven't put it through much abuse and only one range visit. I like the texture it offers with the hex designs though.

That's paracord. It's keeping a corner of the NSR rail panel down. There isn't enough clearance between the rail and the gas block for the panel to fit correctly and it was driving me nuts.
I haven't shot it this way yet. I have a feeling the gas block may melt the paracord.

#793 ·
Gun Firearm Rifle Assault rifle Airsoft
Gun Firearm Airsoft Airsoft gun Air gun
Gun Firearm Airsoft Airsoft gun Grass
Gun Firearm Trigger Assault rifle Rifle
Back in January my SBR received a facelift .
The idea was to modernize ,shed weight and come up with a better flashlight foregrip setup.

Parts list:Midwest Industries Gen2 SS fore end .strikeforce angled foregrip.Thorntail flashlight mount and Inforce flashlight.

I also added a linear style comp ,which looks cool but ended up being a complete failure .It will go away very soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.