#1 ·
I'll start,

This was my last AR,

RRA entry tactical

This is my current one,

LWRC M6A2

See less See more
#915 ·
Do you think we'd be able to get an "Industry/Professional Photographer AR Picture Thread" going? That way we could leave this one to members posting their actual AR's and explaining a bit about the way they set them up?

I mean...don't get me wrong...the photos are all great but it's pretty much turned into a 2 or 3 man show at this point. I don't believe the original intent of the thread was to be free advertising for photographers and the gear they shoot. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I'm not trying to come off as a dick or anything so please don't take it the wrong way. I just feel like the thread has turned into something different than it was meant to be.

#922 ·
They already know I have them anyway. Daughter ask me to locate a nice one for husband. She has a 6920 . She said he had shown interest in one of my Gas piston ones.
So Adams Arms complete upper, Huldra(Adams Arms) stripper lower . Mapul parts. His birthday in the 17th.
Gun Firearm Shooting sport Air gun Benchrest shooting

Reactions: Bad Bob
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.