This was my last AR,

RRA entry tactical

This is my current one,

LWRC M6A2

See less See more
#99 ·
From the top:
Spikes Tactical lower with DPMS guts with a Rock River upper
Spikes Tactical "Punisher" lower, Doublestar guts and a Doublestar upper*both with ETechs*
Sig 556T with a Bushnell ACOG knockoff...not really an AR..but a nice example of a EBR

Detail on the Punisher lower

DPMS Panther LR 308T..again with the Bushnell ACOG

#100 ·

#101 ·
That stock looks like it's missing something... Is that how the CTR normally is?

-B

#103 ·
Huh, thanks for the confirmation. Just seems like a bit much threading is visible to me. To date I still haven't handled a CTR stock. :icon_neutral:

-B

#109 ·
Sexy pictures. But now I feel compelled to post this:

Good thing they use their forums as a testing ground for marketing so this didn't hit a magazine ad. :rofl:

-B

Reactions: OD*
#110 ·
Here's my new rifle from CMMG...

Bought it about 3 months ago...just picked it up from my FFL two weeks ago.

Attachments

#113 ·
cphilip

For not having any major modifications done to those rifles and pistols, they look like some the prettiest firearms I've seen. Very nice collection. Especially the Shortie AK.

#115 ·

My Evil Black rifle ...lol

#122 ·
See, now I can't even describe the face on my ex when I showed her some of those Israel pics to try to sell her on it being alright for me to carry to have miscellaneous gun parts around the house. Never did win that one.

-B

#125 ·
The top picture is an AR-10T .308 with a Springfield 4X14X56 3rd Generation scope. I just picked it up a week ago and already have ran about 200 rounds through it. It's got real potential as a shooter.

The second rifle is my Bushmaster Varminter .223. I've had it for about 5 years and it has a Leupold VX III 3.5X10. The prairie dogs and coyotes around here sure don't like it but I do. It will shoot .285 of an inch group at 100 yards with my handloads.

#129 ·
I dont have any pics of my ARs yet (will fix that soon) but do have a pic of my new upper receiver.

I can't wait for the paperwork to clear!!
I'm in the opposite boat, got my lower done and have my stock and upper on order. Notice I nubbed down the left selector switch. I've got the ambi switch on the other side (lefty). The normal one rubs my trigger too much so I bobbed it!

#130 ·
That's a clever idea for lefty's, Rustynuts. What kind of upper are you getting?

Speaking of uppers hurts... I'm still waiting for mine to come in. Who'd have thought 6-8 weeks could be so long. :icon_neutral:

-B

#135 ·
That's a clever idea for lefty's, Rustynuts. What kind of upper are you getting?-B
Placed an order for a CMMG upper to match, still waiting. 14.5" with perm hider to get to 16". Flat top for optics, no carry handle. Was thinking of going left eject, but only a few make those. I have also already installed my LMT sopmod stock, no pics yet! Could have bought almost two more lowers for what the stock costs! 2 for sure if they were stripped. Kind of ridiculous, but the stock is nice.

#131 ·
This is my rifle.
There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.
My rifle without me is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.
I must fire my rifle true.
I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me.
I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My rifle and myself know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire,
the noise of our bursts, nor the smoke we make.
We know it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life.
Thus, I will learn it as a brother.
I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories,
its sights, and its barrel.
I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage.
I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.
We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God I swear this creed.
My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country.
We are the masters of our enemy.
We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until there is no enemy, but PEACE.

-- Maj Gen WH Rupertus

This is my first AR (first auto-loading rifle too!).
It's an Armalite M-15 A4 in 5.56/.223

All that's missing it is a BUIS (they were out of stock :aargh4:) and eventually an aimpoint (or an ACOG if I can find the cash).

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.