#1 ·
I'll start,

This was my last AR,

RRA entry tactical

This is my current one,

LWRC M6A2

See less See more
#3 ·
Here's my M4 in A-stan, set up for when I was with my guys doing traditional sniper operations:

Here's my current set up:

You'll notice the same Surefire in both pics...lol

#5 ·
Rocky, what kind of mags are those?

#6 ·

First is an eagle arms AR-10 RRA 2 stage trigger Super Sniper 16x42 mil-dot scope,(2)RRA lower 20" stainless match barrel RRA2 stage trigger and simmos 6-24x42 scope,(3)RRA Tactical Entry 16" Eotech holosight quad rail,(4)PWA lower 11.5"A2upper 5.5" flashhider 6 position stock

#7 ·
Rocky, what kind of mags are those?
Those look like Orlite mags to me--(the one in the rifle)--I have several of them---all plastic and for the most part reliable. I also like the Thermold plastic mags.

#8 ·
Those look like metal mags in the pouches,the mag in the weapon is an orlite,orlite mags have dimples on the exterior,they have a lip that is suppose to help keep dust out of the magwell in desert conditions,I believe they are standard Israeli issue

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Do AR parts count?

I've got those... working on the whole piecing them together business...

-B

#12 ·
A beautiful collection there to be enjoyed.

Sadly they are Black, they have detachable magazines, they have pistol grips, and must therefore be evil nasty and outlawed in this Bass Ackward country I live in.

One of these day's the :sheep: in charge will learn, but I wont be holding my breath :grrr:

:1bur2:

#14 ·
Scot Van - With that set-up, who needs bullets? You can just whack them with the scope at 300 yards! :biggrin:

Seriously, very nice...

Reactions: Chicagobill
#16 ·
Scot Van - With that set-up, who needs bullets? You can just whack them with the scope at 300 yards! :biggrin:
Well, the Horde of Zombie Groundhogs moves pretty quickly...I like to start out at 700 yards, then walk 'em in until I can bonk 'em. The sunshade on the scope makes it look about four inches longer than it really is...and makes a perfect biscuit cutter, too!

Thanks for the compliments, OP...I dare say that none of my stuff bears the dust that yours proudly display, and pales in comparison for that reason specifically! Glad to say that my hobby is enjoyed under the blanket of freedom provided by you and your team(s). In case I've not mentioned it lately, thanks for being out there and doing what you do...same to all fighting men and women posting here.

#17 ·
I didn't post pics to be competitive.
I just wated to show people what i got and what kinda setup they have.
As far as some of the stuff i've seen people cram on their quad rail if they ever had to hump the extra weight they might rethink the setup but for plinking at the range it's not an issue.
When I served we had the M16-A1 and the M16 commando it had the 11.5" bbl with 5.5" flash suppressor and collapsible stock the M4 predecessor,no picatinny rails.
They did make a colt 4x scope and mount for around $300.00.
Nowadays the skys the limit on how deep your pockets are to what goes on your AR.
I'm just grateful we have the choice to own these weapons despite repeated attempts to strip them from us ,or limit how they can look.

#19 ·
In the loom of upcoming elections I'm spending money on mags,and a couple more lowers, then a light and rail system.

#20 ·
PakerfanXD intended for this to be a picture thread.

It's not a long gun beauty contest and nobody is calling for votes and/or negativity.

Please keep your comments civil, respectful, polite, and rifle related.

Be thankful that fellow forum members are taking time out of their busy lives to photograph and post rifle pics for you to look at.

#21 ·
Well, can't keep up with some of you guys, but here's what I've got. Only have one lower. A Colt HBAR Pre-Ban. Original trigger was replaced with a Jewell Two Stage trigger. For the DPMS upper, I also have the removable carry handle with A2 sights and the matching front sight that mounts to the Picatinny rail on the gas block. With the DPMS upper, the gun ceases to be a "hump through the brush" gun as the rifle with scope & bipod mounted tips the scales at about 13.5 lbs but it is one accurate son-of-a-gun.:smile:

Original Colt HBAR Pre-Ban Lower & Upper with ATN Holo Sight

Same Colt HBAR Lower -- DPMS 24" bull barrel upper -- Bushnell Red Dot sight

Same Colt HBAR Lower -- Same DPMS 24" bull barrel upper -- Simmons 6X24 Scope

#22 ·

Smith & Wesson M&P15T
Timney Skeletonized 4# Single Stage Trigger
MagPul Trigger Guard
KNS 2nd Gen Pin Kit
EOTech 557
EOTech 4x Magnifier (fts mount)
Millett TRS-1 w/ADM Recon-S Mount
GPS-1 Grip Pod (military contract~aluminum model)
Dieter CQD Single Point Sling
MI QD HD Sling Mount
Pelican 1700 Case

Favorite Food: Hornady TAP 55gr. (sub-moa performance)

#24 ·
Los, that's a pretty intense package to come straight from the factory - is that the case, or did you piece-meal it together?

#25 ·
It's a Mutt. ...:wink:

The 15T was purchased in factory configuration and remains as such except for the Timney Trigger and KNS kit, which I recently installed. EOTech optic system was purchased specifically to use in Carbine Matches. I love the instantaneous CQB to Mid-range target acquisition capability. The Grip Pod deploys like lightning and weighs much less than the combined weight of a conventional bipod and VFG .

The TRS-1 was purchased for precise paper punching activities.

She's a great shooter.

#27 ·
Stag 15 3L

Stag 15 3L (lefty, flat-top), with 16" barrel, ambidextrous controls, flip sights, ergonomic grip, 6-position adjustable stock.

Attachments

#28 ·
I got some doodads in the mail today - an Aimpoint Comp M4 and a VCAS sling. I put a couple other little things on last week, and now I feel like its how I want it....until I can get the XT07 tailcap for my light. I'll try to get some pictures up in a minute here....

Austin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.