Hk PSG 1

Hk PSG 1

This is a discussion on Hk PSG 1 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone used one of these? Are they legal in Florida? How do they handle?...

Thread: Hk PSG 1

Hk PSG 1

Anyone used one of these? Are they legal in Florida? How do they handle?
    Attached Images

Never used one, but don't see any reason why it would be illegal in FL.

If you're gonna pick one up, snag one for me as well

-JT

VIP Member
    It's been on the wish list for YEARS... But with a price tag pushing 5 digits, I don't think it's in my future barring a REALLY good night at the poker table! Of the few guys I know who have shot it (and I don't know anyone who owns one), it is a fine, fine rifle. Some more modern designs challenge it, certainly, but it has been the standard for semi-auto sniper rifles for a long time for good reason.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

What does it cost? 10-12.000? Feel sorry for the guys that has to pay 45.000 for it..And Cthulhu,you are welcome to the range if they turn out to be legal..

Senior Moderator
    I've shot one some. They shoot like a dream,very accurate. Heavy too.

I am not a big fan of the "claw" mount that they use for the scopes though. Its prone to break off if the gun is dropped and if that happens you may as well get a new mount because it will be tweaked to the point of being unusable. Yeah, I know you're not suppose to drop your gun, but stuff happens.

The foream is flat for shooting off a rest, but when shooting freehand it is wide enough that it feels awkward. It is a "soft" shooting rifle, and it takes a bit to get used to the recoil. I have never seen one jam, so that is a plus.

I never could see why they were so dag gummed expensive. They are good rifles, but not that good. An AR-10 or an SR-25 does the same thing for a whole lot less.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Sponsored Links