GSG-5 Any body got one?

This is a discussion on GSG-5 Any body got one? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; LET ME SEE EM.... I want one sooooo bad........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GSG-5 Any body got one?

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

GSG-5 Any body got one?

LET ME SEE EM.... I want one sooooo bad.....
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

2. Remove Ads

To add to your misery...
    Texican Tattler: GSG-5 Range Report

Quote Originally Posted by Rob72 View Post
    To add to your misery...
    Texican Tattler: GSG-5 Range Report
    Okay after everybody and their sister bringing them into the shop I decided to get one. I should have it by Tuesday. These things are incredibly. I've shot a whole bunch of differn't ones from differn't customers to see if there is any hint at them having problems SO far absolutly 0 Problems.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    What is the price on these things?
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

tgscom has them listed for 489.95, but they are out of stock.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    What is the price on these things?
    YOu can find them on the usual auction sites for about $600+shipping.

You can add me to the list of people who want one, but at $600 dollars I find it very hard to justify the purchase to my better half.
    "All war is deception" --Sun Tzu
    MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

Quote Originally Posted by S3ymour View Post
    You can add me to the list of people who want one, but at $600 dollars I find it very hard to justify the purchase to my better half.
    The cool thing is they take all airsoft parts like stocks and rail systems. Theres a guy on ARCOM that has one litterly looks like a UMP with the skeletonized folder. Plus you can buy the fake 9mm Can for airsoft that screws in right to where the GSG can scres into.

I gotta get one i think i'll backorder one at tsg if you think about it they are only a couple hundred more than a match 10/22 but they will probably increase in value
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    The cool thing is they take all airsoft parts like stocks and rail systems. Theres a guy on ARCOM that has one litterly looks like a UMP with the skeletonized folder. Plus you can buy the fake 9mm Can for airsoft that screws in right to where the GSG can scres into.
    You don't have to convince me...by better half I meant the wife lol.
    "All war is deception" --Sun Tzu
    MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

I just bought one at TGSCOM but they are backordered it came to $509 and change,every other gunsite looked like they wanted 600 on up for them and instead of playing the auction game i'll wait for one to come in.As soon as i get it i'll let you know how cool it is.I don't have to wait to see if my wife approves but i will have to hide it cause once she sees it i got a feeling it will end up on her side of the gun safe.
    I ordered 2 from different sites I was told they are on a boat and should be here in about 2 weeks,If it is truly an exact HKmp5 clone I have a buddy with a full auto mp5 and i will compare the actions and parts if they swap out he will probably buy one to convert his 9mm hk to shoot 22 full auto.The main thing is this is a cooool gun and would be on the list if they try to ban certain guns again.
    Last edited by dukalmighty; May 2nd, 2008 at 04:59 PM.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

WHOOOOO WHOOOOO MY GSG-5 Came into today THIS THING IS SO INCREDIBLE AWESOME....Functions like a real MP-5 (Semi only) :( But still Its 22LR....I"m going to shoot it at the range today. I'll give a report.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    WHOOOOO WHOOOOO MY GSG-5 Came into today THIS THING IS SO INCREDIBLE AWESOME....Functions like a real MP-5 (Semi only) :( But still Its 22LR....I"m going to shoot it at the range today. I'll give a report.
    I hate you,mine won't be here til friday at the earliest

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    If it is truly an exact HKmp5 clone I have a buddy with a full auto mp5 and i will compare the actions and parts if they swap out he will probably buy one to convert his 9mm hk to shoot 22 full auto.The main thing is this is a cooool gun and would be on the list if they try to ban certain guns again.
    The GSG-5's aren't sear compatible, sadly. So he's stuck[what a problem to have, eh?] shooting 9mm through his MP-5.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    The GSG-5's aren't sear compatible, sadly. So he's stuck[what a problem to have, eh?] shooting 9mm through his MP-5.
    yeah after I posted that I did some searching and found out It wasn't possible,so he will have to stick with shooting 9mm in his uzi,MP5,and Mac,he bought most of his class 3 stuff before the ban when they were reasonable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links