Defensive Carry banner

Good place to find an AK

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  wht06rado 
#1 ·
Hello all,
Well like lots of other folks around here I just got my stimulous check. I am looking for a Romainian WASR-10 and I was wondering if you guys knew of a good place to buy one online to ship to my FFL. I found one at Peach State Guns, LLC out of Georgia. Has anyone dealt with them?

Wht :hand10:

#2 ·
#3 ·
I forgot about Atlantic Arms. Thanks for the links.

#4 ·
No problem, way back I got my WASR for like $325 I think it was a pretty good deal on the rifle, my family also has a Yugo M-70 thats a pretty nice rifle and not too much more expensive.

#5 ·
I wish I could get one for $325! The price just keeps going up and up. Lol.

#8 ·
if you have any gun shows coming up near you, I'd look there. Around here, there are always tons of AK's, mostly WASR-10's, and you can personally examine the actual gun you are intending to buy for sight cant, burrs, mag well mangling, etc. Most gun show sellers are open for negotiation, and sometimes you can score a deal.

#10 ·
Definitely grab one while you still can, you may end up paying more later if you wait.

#12 ·
I would grab one at the gun show we have here but the next gun show is not until September, and I want to grab one now, while I still can. I'll have to check out the pawn shops in the local area, but I'm sure they will want an arm and a leg for one. All of the pawn shops around here are located in parts of town were people are willing to pay $900 for a WASR-10.:blink:

Thanks for all the info guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.