Charles Daly Defense CDD-15 lower

This is a discussion on Charles Daly Defense CDD-15 lower within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I scored this out of a group buy on another forum. It's a preproduction lower (they were testing different engraving depths) with parts kit and ...

Thread: Charles Daly Defense CDD-15 lower

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar

Charles Daly Defense CDD-15 lower

I scored this out of a group buy on another forum. It's a preproduction lower (they were testing different engraving depths) with parts kit and 6 position stock. It will more than likely be mated to either a Stag or Charles Daly upper sometime this fall. The quality of this piece is fantastic, easily comparable to the high dollar brands of AR. I definitely think that Charles Daly Defense has hit a home run with this new entry to the market. As JD says, "It's not meant to be a match gun, it just has to work" - and he's absolutely right! I can't wait to complete this and put a couple hundred rounds downrange.

2. Remove Ads

I want one!!!!!
    Lex et Libertas Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

"Not only do the people who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us deserve better, we all deserve better than to have our own security undermined by those who undermine law enforcement." -Thomas Sowell

not to bad i need to build another lower for my 7.62x39 upper,and i oughta buty another barrel chambered in 5.56 and a .223 bolt in case i wanta swap it to a 223 upper later
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

BAC
    Chooie, did you end up only getting one? I got one, too. Sitting at my local FFL while I'm up in Virginia. What a coming-home present it'll be.

-B

Hmm... the finish and logo machining are very much the same as lower's by Mega Machine Shop. I wonder if they make them. At first I'd say no judging by how hard it is for them to keep a steady supply out; obviously lowers aren't their primary concern in business.

But maybe they found a contract deal with Charles Daly to be profitable enough to ramp up some production!
    Obama didn't get elected to warranty your muffler. He's here to warranty your life.

Quote Originally Posted by garn View Post
    Hmm... the finish and logo machining are very much the same as lower's by Mega Machine Shop. I wonder if they make them. At first I'd say no judging by how hard it is for them to keep a steady supply out; obviously lowers aren't their primary concern in business.

But maybe they found a contract deal with Charles Daly to be profitable enough to ramp up some production!
    No connection at all between Mega and Charles Daly. Our lowers are DoubleStar machined by J.V. Precision in CT.
    Michael Kassnar, President
    K.B.I., Inc.

Manufacturers, Importers and Distributors of Charles Daly and other fine firearms.

BAC
    Welcome to the club Mike. Good to see you making the rounds.

-B

Links