bought yugo underfolder

This is a discussion on bought yugo underfolder within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; well last Sunday i bought a m70ab2 Yugoslavian under folder.its from century but the reciever was built by dan coonan industries. the receiver is stamped,but ...

Thread: bought yugo underfolder

bought yugo underfolder

well last Sunday i bought a m70ab2 Yugoslavian under folder.its from century but the reciever was built by dan coonan industries.
    the receiver is stamped,but its also .5 mm thicker than any other AK receiver so its stronger and makes the gun more accurate.
    as soon as i get a camera ill show pics. i bought it from a guy that trained dogs in Iraq and Afghanistan to find bombs. he now trains police dogs, a really great guy.

i got it for 500.00 i haven't shot it yet as i had to work Sat. then my computer went down Sun. loosing the dns numbers somehow so i was way busy w/techs for hours.
    he threw in a bayonet that came from Afghanistan. i cant wait to go shooting this sat. its a really tight gun and looks super clean since he didn't shoot it much.
    ive read a lot of good things about the CIA yugos that were built by DC industries. it doesn't have a chrome lined barrel and im having trouble finding one. for a m70ab2 anyway.
    i guess ill just clean it good until i find one. anybody else have one of these ? if so how do you like it?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

2. Remove Ads

I know you promised, but............................................... .....................................

B52
    I want pics!!! Congrats on the new rifle...

i know,ive just got to get a dig camera,plus im going to be selling some things later and ill for sure need a camera for that....ebay time
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

I used to use the Fuji film throw away cameras. Take 'em to Wally World, get disc, transfer to computer, transfer to photobucket, post. Yeah---the old days, but still works far as I know. I'm so glad I got my wife the Kodak C713 for Christmas this past year though. Puts my HP to shame. I keep hoping mine will bite the dust so I can get one of the Kodaks for me. My HP is just spiting me now though.

ive never even had a digital camera. my x was a camera bug so if i needed a pic she would do it, on my own now...
    but ill get one.

― Thomas Paine

Links