Mossberg 930

This is a discussion on Mossberg 930 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is a mossberg 930 Combo deal it comes with a 18 1/2"cylinder bore HD Barrel and a 28" VR Ported barrel with choke tubes ...

Thread: Mossberg 930

Mossberg 930

This is a mossberg 930 Combo deal it comes with a 18 1/2"cylinder bore HD Barrel and a 28" VR Ported barrel with choke tubes for hunting,It's semi auto and the receiver is tapped for a scope mount.It holds 4+1and will cycle just fine with Winchester reduced recoil 00buckshot loads.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I'll take it. How much you asking? Just kidding, I have one and I like it allot!
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive, hopefully sometime in the next week. I'm still a bit wary about the gloss blue finish...

We hunted with shotguns like that for years until somebody decided to spray em with realtree patterns etc.One thing kinda impressed me was the hunting barrel has a orange Hi Viz sight and it's ported,If you need to take the gloss off the barrel they make camp paint that with a little time and patience will do a good job.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

How much is something like that running for? I am in the process of looking for a good shotgun for sporting clays and having a short barrel for HD would be a sweet bonus. I've seen them with just the 18" for around $460 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by ada229 View Post
    How much is something like that running for? I am in the process of looking for a good shotgun for sporting clays and having a short barrel for HD would be a sweet bonus. I've seen them with just the 18" for around $460 or so.
    On the mossberg website you can get the combo package for about 470.00 ,almost like they give you the barrel free

All said and done, after shipping and transfer fees, I'm getting a used 930 field/security combo for $445.00. It's also coming with a neoprene 5-shot stock sleeve and limbsaver recoil pad. Then I need to add the Choate mag extension tube and maybe a tactical light and call it done.

Quote Originally Posted by ellerblr View Post
    All said and done, after shipping and transfer fees, I'm getting a used 930 field/security combo for $445.00. It's also coming with a neoprene 5-shot stock sleeve and limbsaver recoil pad. Then I need to add the Choate mag extension tube and maybe a tactical light and call it done.
    Thats a great deal

Yeah, I had been watching gunbroker like a hawk trying to find a good deal. This popped up about two weeks ago for $400 buyout and I couldn't turn it down.

Links