Looks like we lost Vector...

This is a discussion on Looks like we lost Vector... within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sadly it appears Vector is folding up shop. Or shall I say HAVE folded up shop. Not sure whats going to happen with Uzi's nor ...

Thread: Looks like we lost Vector...

Sadly it appears Vector is folding up shop. Or shall I say HAVE folded up shop.

Not sure whats going to happen with Uzi's nor anything else they had.

Vector getting out of the Uzi Business? - UZI Talk Forums

Doors are shut down. I just hope they work something out about warranty's and such and can get someone else going making Uzi semi autos because they were all there was. Also made some super AK's in their day too.

Allegedly, vector got shut down as part of the "ammo scam" that was going around. Rumor has it they were repainting old chineese ammo crates for USGI consumption.

When business can't survive their business plan is either weak, corrupt or hasn't evolved with the current market.

I don't have a problem with Vector closing their doors. Especially if they where painting ammo canisters and panning them off as USGI ammunition.

Good riddance.
    U.S. Army retired
    18F4VW9

That was not Vector exactly that was involved in that deal directly. But rumor is that one parent company owners that was involved. A financial backer sort of. We shall have to wait and see how it all shakes out. Think is they were the only owners of Uzi parts to make Semi Auto Uzi's and the parts and business will reportedly be sold off. However those parts are scarce too. So we may see the end of these soon. The prices of these finished units have skyrocketed as a result of these reports. And they could simply be the end of any new production Uzi's. Most of the strain seemed to be the inability to get parts. Small demand small production of Bolts seems to be the real issue.

Yeah the impact on the uzi line is pretty serious. I'm surprised the prices have risen. For the full auto stuff, there is a HUGE premium to having the original manufacturer being open for business.

Sponsored Links