Defensive Carry banner

Looks like we lost Vector...

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Shizzlemah 
#1 ·
Sadly it appears Vector is folding up shop. Or shall I say HAVE folded up shop.

Not sure whats going to happen with Uzi's nor anything else they had.

Vector getting out of the Uzi Business? - UZI Talk Forums

Doors are shut down. I just hope they work something out about warranty's and such and can get someone else going making Uzi semi autos because they were all there was. Also made some super AK's in their day too.

#3 ·
When business can't survive their business plan is either weak, corrupt or hasn't evolved with the current market.

I don't have a problem with Vector closing their doors. Especially if they where painting ammo canisters and panning them off as USGI ammunition.

Good riddance.

#4 ·
That was not Vector exactly that was involved in that deal directly. But rumor is that one parent company owners that was involved. A financial backer sort of. We shall have to wait and see how it all shakes out. Think is they were the only owners of Uzi parts to make Semi Auto Uzi's and the parts and business will reportedly be sold off. However those parts are scarce too. So we may see the end of these soon. The prices of these finished units have skyrocketed as a result of these reports. And they could simply be the end of any new production Uzi's. Most of the strain seemed to be the inability to get parts. Small demand small production of Bolts seems to be the real issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.