LWRC impressions

This is a discussion on LWRC impressions within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone have any experience with LWRC weapons ? Any input would be appreciated...

Thread: LWRC impressions

LWRC impressions

Anyone have any experience with LWRC weapons? Any input would be appreciated
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

2. Remove Ads

Let's hear it. I'm thinking about one as well.

Mel
    The Ethics of Liberty
    LewRockwell.com
    The Survival Podcast
    How long have we watered the Tree of Deceit with the blood of patriots?

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    LWRC used to test their guns at our shop when they where out of Springfield.

I got to shoot that the full auto Open/Closed bolt IAR (infantry Automatic Rifle) that was on Future Weapons and some their Semi Automatic stuff.

If your looking for top of the line AR's I SAY This is WAY UP their on my list.
    The biggest thing I remember was one of their guns they where developing with their piston system (semi) the tester brought in to show us.

He opened it up and the Bolt looked brand new and the gun had very minimal fouling in the gun. I remember asking him how many rounds and what type of ammo they test with.

He said over 3,000 without cleaning (no jams) and they where testing that gun with WOLF steal cased ammo. On their IAR we saw them doing mag after mag after mag dumps and putting their fingers on the bolt carrier group and holding it their not even flinching. NEVER saw any of their guns have a malfunction.

Can't speak for the accuracy since we only have a 25 meter range, but it shot just as good if not better with the limited distance. But it looked built very well.

If you can get a hold of one go for it. Last time I heard they had long wait lists for their guns. I also heard through the grape vine Fairfax County is getting one in each cruiser. Thats about 1-2000 units.

Just went to their website if you click on the picture you get a pop up on all the guns that say " PLEASE NOTE 14 WEEK BACKORDER" I would probably tell you that you need to add a few more weeks to that.

But they are definitly the cats meow of AR's.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    LWRC used to test their guns at our shop when they where out of Springfield.

I got to shoot that the full auto Open/Closed bolt IAR (infantry Automatic Rifle) that was on Future Weapons and some their Semi Automatic stuff.

If your looking for top of the line AR's I SAY This is WAY UP their on my list.
    The biggest thing I remember was one of their guns they where developing with their piston system (semi) the tester brought in to show us.

He opened it up and the Bolt looked brand new and the gun had very minimal fouling in the gun. I remember asking him how many rounds and what type of ammo they test with.

He said over 3,000 without cleaning (no jams) and they where testing that gun with WOLF steal cased ammo. On their IAR we saw them doing mag after mag after mag dumps and putting their fingers on the bolt carrier group and holding it their not even flinching. NEVER saw any of their guns have a malfunction.

Can't speak for the accuracy since we only have a 25 meter range, but it shot just as good if not better with the limited distance. But it looked built very well.

If you can get a hold of one go for it. Last time I heard they had long wait lists for their guns. I also heard through the grape vine Fairfax County is getting one in each cruiser. Thats about 1-2000 units.

Just went to their website if you click on the picture you get a pop up on all the guns that say " PLEASE NOTE 14 WEEK BACKORDER" I would probably tell you that you need to add a few more weeks to that.

But they are definitly the cats meow of AR's.
    Don't think I could get a better qualified answer than yours. Except from someone who is using one in combat. My female is about to drop her pups so I'll be ordering as soon as I know how many she has. The piston system is a big part of why they made my list as that is undoubtedly the superior way to go. I figured there is going to be a wait as long as I get it before the up coming ban I'm OK with that. Just hope that they do not start just banging them out to fill orders before the ban and drop the quality. Wish their 308 was on the market so I could get some feed back on it as it sounds like a dream. With a little luck I may be able to swing that one too as much as I hate being one of the first. Never have liked being on the bleeding edge rather go with tried and true. Thanks for the input. Anyone else?
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Links