Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My Socom

3K views 30 replies 29 participants last post by  buckeye .45 
#1 ·

See less See more
#3 ·
Very nice. I'm surprised one can have that in the PRC.

#4 ·
Very nice!
I'm surprised one can have that in the PRC.
Isn't that a lock box on the side of the scope, and a fingerprint tab sticking out of the mag well?
(just playin')

#7 ·
slick!

#9 ·
Nice weapon...I'm surprised that 'Ahnold' hasn't sent the uniforms to your house yet.:rofl:

#12 ·
NICE !!!! Question>>> How much of that rifle is GI Parts??
How much is non-American(Brazilian etc.)?

THANKS!! Good Luck with it:smile:

#16 ·
Sweet setup. Mine's not as pretty as yours... no optics or paint job. Pulls duty as my truck gun.

What kind of scope/mount is that?

What kind of groupings do you get at distance? Mine are pretty wide, even at 100m. I've heard folks attribute that to the wide/openess of the iron sights and/or the shortness of the barrel (apparently they don't think 16" is enough to get the optimal performance out the the .308). Curious if you've experienced similar or not.

Attachments

#19 ·
Socom 16

I also have a 16 but don't have glass on it,yet.Bellyscraper has a nice setup. The front sight is so big that any bullseye target at 200m is almost totally covered. Man shaped targets not as bad. I can get 2 1/2" groups at 100m easy,using the irons and good ammo. Muzzle break is SWEET,bucks less than a 12 shotty, but it is real load. Especially for the guy next to you. Hopefully Bellycraper with chime in on what kind of groups he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.