New Toy

This is a discussion on New Toy within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; i figured now was as good a time as any to buy my new AK and add it to my collection. Soooo yesterday I went ...

Thread: New Toy

New Toy

i figured now was as good a time as any to buy my new AK and add it to my collection. Soooo yesterday I went out and purchased a Century WASR-10. This joins my OA AR, Keltec Sub 2k 9mm, Glock 19, S&W 442, and jiminez .22. I have now completed my list except for a hd shotty. I have tried to prioritize my purchases in fear of another awb. Now it is time to get some ammo and more mags.

On a side note, on the oil can that came with my AK there are initials (TL) inscribed , I thought that was quite interesting.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Sweet. Congratulations on finding an AK!
    “They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security” Benjamin Franklin
    I'm not pro gun, I'm pro rights. What are you?

NRA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Very nice! I agree....more ammo and mags....might as well be part of the panic buying epidemic even if your not in a panic. The HD shotgun was the last thing I ended up getting to round out the family as well. Keep looking, and you'll find a decent deal on that as well.

Links