Defensive Carry banner

New AR. Colt 6920

6K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  rstanek 
#1 ·
Ordered 11/6 and was just shipped yesterday. Should be in around Tues or Wed! Can't wait!!!

Ordered the Colt 6920 from this outfit out of Washington. Priced at $1250.00 when I bought.
Code 4: Law Enforcement Sales and Service.

The price has gone up $100 since I ordered and the price on these has went up VERY quickly around other sites!!!. My local store has Bushmasters now around this price range.

#14 ·
Seems like around 11/6 (soon after election) was about the last day for a decent price on this AR. I cut this short. A wise man would have ordered about 50! :)

New to AR's. Don't necessarily NEED one, but feel now I got a good deal on a good rifle. I need to quit buying guns though! This year I have bought an XD45, a SA EMP in 9MM, an Ed Brown Kobra, and now the Colt AR. I need to seek treatment to stop the addiction........... :)

#17 ·
Hello fellow Americans.
new to the site, but thought I would make a post. just purchased a new colt le6920, got it at walmart. got it for $987 out the door, I have a 10% discount card. But I do have 1 question.
I really don't like the carry handle rear site. what are you using for the rear sight ? I would like to go with a good rear flip up sight. thanks david

#22 ·
First off: WELCOME TO "DC" Lots of really wise folks on this site--and the forum is very respectful towards each other (well, most of the time anyway :redface:)

Now, about the sights..........one of our members (Jon Consiglio) recommended the sights from Knight's Armament--they seem to be top quality. I finally went with these Troy Front and Rear Folding Battle Sight with Tritium Inserts Combo | LaRue Tactical primarily because they offered the Tritium option.

Stick around, lots of helpful folks here!!!!

#18 ·
First, welcome to DC.

Look at the various rear sight offerings from Troy, Yankee Hill Machine, and LaRue. MagPul makes inexpensive sights, but they are truly for backup and not primary use.

Reactions: OD*
#25 ·
Yeah, same here--our ranges are shut down--everything is tinder dry. I expect our county to go to stage 3 fire restrictions soon--will then have to literally pull the shoes off our horses for fear of sparks......

#24 ·
Looks like they have went down or stayed close to the same. I rarely see any colts anymore, and our Wal-Mart... never. I ended up ordering a few of these and in the end got one for very cheap.

#28 ·
I purchased my LE6920 from GunBroker for $1075.00 back in January. I was never much of a fan of the AR but once I shot my brother's DPMS, I was hooked. I said to myself, if I was gonna buy an AR I might as well go big. So, I decided to go with what i believe is the 'Daddy' of all ARs...Colt. It is an awsome firearm. Have put about 1800 rounds through mine without a hiccup. I use Colt mags, Magpuls, and DPMS with absolutely any ammo. This baby will eat up anything. Enjoy your new AR.

#29 ·
well , the wild fires are all around me, got off work and smoke everywhere. last night I went and made my first upgrade, a troy industries flip up di-optics sight. I have used this type of sight before so I'll give it another try. also got a 4" riser rail for red dot sight. now it's just a waiting game for it to be delivered.
david

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.