PS90 or AR? - Page 2

PS90 or AR?

This is a discussion on PS90 or AR? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I would say that it depends on what you want it for. If you want/need a general all around rifle then the AR is definitely ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS90 or AR?

I would say that it depends on what you want it for. If you want/need a general all around rifle then the AR is definitely the way to go. If you want a good HD rifle then either would do just fine, especially if you SBR the PS90. If you want something different and cool then the PS90 would be great.

I have had both but I sold the PS90 because I wanted to consolidate my ammo requirements to just three calibres to make it easier to stock up on.
    Bend the knees, smooth is fast, watch the front sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckledrager View Post
    Nope. Strange manual of arms. Marginal ballistics. Ever try to get the ammo? See the cost of the mags? Stick with the AR platform.

Actually, eliteammunition.com makes better ammo for the PS90 than the military spec ammo from FN, including armor piercing capable rounds that are available to civvies. So BGs w/ armor, no problem!
    Grassroots SC, SC CWP, NH NR-PRL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links