Benelli mag extenders...

This is a discussion on Benelli mag extenders... within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Benelli stopped importing mag extenders to the US, awhile back. It's not a BATF ban, but a decision by Benelli, so I understand. Anyway, I ...

Thread: Benelli mag extenders...

Benelli mag extenders...

Benelli stopped importing mag extenders to the US, awhile back. It's not a BATF ban, but a decision by Benelli, so I understand.

Anyway, I see where Benelli mag extenders are going for between $300 and $400 on Ebay! Not too long ago, they were retailing for $65.

Tom Knapp is offering new 2- and 4-shot mag extenders from his web store at about $90. Still quite a mark-up, but nothing like what they are selling for on Ebay.

I was just shocked at how much they've gone up. I could sell mine and buy a whole new gun! Wait a little longer, and I could probably get a Vang Comp just by selling my mag extender...
    - Tom
    You have the power to donate life.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    Tom, Just noticed your post and am also totally amazed by the inflated(or not) price of the mag extensions. I have a M1 Super 90 and when I bought it(7 or 8 yrs ago),I picked up an extra 5 shot and 2,7 shot extensions for the weapon. Glad I did. There is a gunshop in the local area that has two(one in the origional packaging and one that is not)of the 7 shots laying on a bottom shelf that were for sale for $40 each. When someone orders something then fails to pick it up the shop slaps a price tag on it and throws it down there to try to recoup some of their money. Will slip in Mon. AM and see it these items are still there. If so I will try to get them for $35. Not really. I will quickly hand them the $80 and be on my way. It is very rare to pick up a "really great deal" from any of the gunshops in our area. Will let you know how I do. ------------

Yeah the prices have gooten to be a joke ..

Anything that isnt imported for anyreason as soon as its not imported prices go up about 200%

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    Tom(and all),I'm so very ashamed. Both the mag extensions were still in the store(moved to the back room though). Asked the sales person if they still had them. The "hey dude" sez,"yeah man,I think so". He goes in the back and comes out with both(springs and all) in a brown bag. I sez "how much"? He gives me a dumb-bass look and sez,"uh,well,I don't know". I sweetly ask him,"if it wouldn't be too much trouble,would you please find out". He comes back and tell's me,"there is a tag in here that sez $40. I sez,"$40 for both". He sez,"yeah man,I guess so." I say,"I'll take 'em." He follow's me up to the front of the store to the register and tell's "buffy",charge him $40. So I paid the casheer $40 for both of them and proudly walked out. What a morning !! -------

Good Deal

Quote Originally Posted by RSSZ
    Tom(and all),I'm so very ashamed. .. So I paid the casheer $40 for both of them and proudly walked out. What a morning !! -------
    That's OK, we can split it. That will ease your conscience. I promise.
    - Tom

The M1 and M3 extensions are ok, and should be in the $40 range. The M4 is the one that has caused a ruckus in some areas. Trust Ebay crooks to ride the wave.....

The first complaint I saw about the prices was someone complaining about not being able to get an extension for their Nova. The Nova Tactical at 4+1 isn't as attractive as it was with another two shots. With the hunting guns, it is a questionable decision to stop offering mag extenders, but it is a real mistake with the military/special purpose guns.
    - Tom

Links