ARs for Less

ARs for Less

This is a discussion on ARs for Less within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I've seen a few posts from several people that they are looking for a cheap AR. A buddy of mine sent me this site where ...

Thread: ARs for Less

Senior Member Array Natureboypkr's Avatar

ARs for Less

I've seen a few posts from several people that they are looking for a cheap AR. A buddy of mine sent me this site where you can pick what style rifle you want and let you accessorize it to you specifications. I'm not sure if it is a complete rifle but here it goes.

Hope this help someone

https://www.model1sales.com/catalog-...A.R.&storeid=1
    Mixed Martial Arts Record= 2-0.......Kyokushin Karate Record=5-0

USMC.....helping enemies of America die for their countries since 1775

Those are minus the stripped lower and do not require FFL. The stripped lower receiver is the long lead item right now. Model1sales is good price, akpartskits.com is also but not as many options.
    Yoda, I am, yes.

Senior Moderator
    I've done business with them over the years, they are good to work with. They have many caliber top halves that are hard to get elsewhere. I got a .221/.30 Fireball top half from them with the 1 in 8 twist for less than anywhere else.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

These are "Kits" they have everything you need except the stripped lower receiver, which to the ATF is he gun. You can build one out of a kit in a couple of hours. I have built 6 over the years, the health or job or whatever forced me to sell them, and then I'd build another. I got my kit for Blackthorn. A lot of people do not like them, but me kit has functioned well, and is very accurate. They have bad customer service, but the product has served me well, and cost 389.00, now 399.00. I spent about 170.00 for the receiver, by the time shipping, transfer, and background check was done. So your looking at a total of 569.00.

http://www.blackthorneproducts.com/

Here mine after I finished it. The Dark Earth did not come with the kit. The stock, and Pistol Grip are MagPul. Forearm is just a M4 dark earth. The parts I swaped were sold as New take off.

1942 M3 Autocar Half-track...M3A1 Diamond T Half-track...57mm Anti-Tank Cannon

NRA Endowment Member...President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors...MVPA Member

Essential Arms has lowers for 105 ea for Tough Coat. There is a 7-10 day lead time but they have them. Just keep working the phone sooner or later a person will answer and take your order. Make sure you have all of your FFL's contact info and once they receive a fax from your FFL it will ship once it is finished. I am heading to my FFL now to pick my 2 up!

Sponsored Links