So I have this AR-15.......

This is a discussion on So I have this AR-15....... within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It's an Olympic Arms K3B with 3 30 round mags. Bought it right after the election, but now I need some extra money. I know, ...

Thread: So I have this AR-15.......

It's an Olympic Arms K3B with 3 30 round mags. Bought it right after the election, but now I need some extra money. I know, I know, I'm a (insert appropriate adjective), but my wife's ecstatic I'm even considering it. My question is how much should I ask for it? I was planning on listing it on Gunbroker tonight.

IMG_1354-1.JPG

Distinguished Member Array C9H13NO3's Avatar
    I'd list it for around $10,000 non negotiable. Yes, 10k. Hey..you'd be making an effort to sell it, and then when you can't buy one because they are illegal, you'll realize how great it is nobody bought it! IMO, selling a gun you like is something you WILL regret later.
    -Ryan

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Distinguished Member Array AKsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by j21blackjack View Post
    It's an Olympic Arms K3B with 3 30 round mags. Bought it right after the election, but now I need some extra money. I know, I know, I'm a (insert appropriate adjective), but my wife's ecstatic I'm even considering it. My question is how much should I ask for it? I was planning on listing it on Gunbroker tonight.
    IMG_1354-1.JPG
    I see it's listed now - It will sell above your start price.
    -------
    -SIG , it's What's for Dinner-

know your rights!
    http://www.handgunlaw.us

"If I walk in the woods, I feel much more comfortable carrying a gun. What if you meet a bear in the woods that's going to attack you? You shoot it."
    {Bernhard Goetz}

Yeah, I went ahead and listed it. I used the $700 start price instead of a reserve. Hope someone wants it bad enough for the buy it now. I need to pay some bills if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't have bought a Olympic. I hope you sell it if that is what you need to do.

Sorry you have to sell it. I know all about having to sacrifice to pay the bills. Hope things get better and down the line can repurchase or upgrade!
    "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!" Bart Simpson

sorry you got to sell it. later on they will be more in the $$$ to buy.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Too bad you have to let it go. I don't know what you paid for it, but the way I figure (and I've been watching), anything in the AR-15 rifle no matter what make, model, or brand appear to be bringing around 50% over last year's prices....or should I say pre-election prices. As always...the NIB bring more, but the used ones are selling due to lack of available new, and the demand. It is a seller's market. We all do what we have to do. Good luck with the deal.

Links