tac lights and bipods....

This is a discussion on tac lights and bipods.... within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well I'm looking for a 1" (tube) tac light to goin a streamlight vertical grip. At first I was set on the streamlight tl-3, but ...

Thread: tac lights and bipods....

Well I'm looking for a 1" (tube) tac light to goin a streamlight vertical grip. At first I was set on the streamlight tl-3, but after some research I found that there is no power button. With that light you have to twist the end cap to turn it on. What I need is a decent light that has a rear button for momentary and on/off.

Also I need opinions on Harris bipods. I'm looking at the 6"-9" models but don't know if I should go with sling swivel mount or the rail mount, or whether to go with solid or swivel versions of thebipod. This will be going on a rem 700. It has sling swivels but if need be I could get the adapter for the other type of bipod.
    Guns don't kill people, Husbands that come home early kill people.

I like the Harris bipods, I have the railmount. Sturdy, and light. The springs are tight no rattling. Also has twist nobs on each leg that allow for precise adjustment. Nice rubber feet and good locking mechinisms.

$80 for the 6-9 and good quality. I was sold when a buddy suggested them to me. He used a set for his M249 while in the military...he swore by them and so I bit, it was good advice. They're great bipods.

Sponsored Links