Who has lower parts kits for AR-15?

This is a discussion on Who has lower parts kits for AR-15? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I realize this may be a totally fruitless effort, but I have to ask. I've checked all the usual on-line dealers and of course they ...

Thread: Who has lower parts kits for AR-15?

Who has lower parts kits for AR-15?

I realize this may be a totally fruitless effort, but I have to ask. I've checked all the usual on-line dealers and of course they are wiped out with 12-18 week lead times. I did find some individuals on certain forums that had them, but the "secondary" market price is at about 100$. I'm looking for stores and shops that we all know that may still have a kit or two laying around.

Again, I may be trying to shoot pool with a rope here, but I was looking for a specific brand 16" midlength upper this week and I was able to find a guy that had several in stock, so its not impossible. Let's pool the resources!

2. Remove Ads

Wouldn't you know as luck goes, not 20 minutes after my post, I found a shop here in Detroit that has one.....

I bought a set just after Christmas, backordered until sometime this month. The wait is killing me.

I just got mine last week from AIM Surplus AIM CMMG AR15 Lower Parts Kit CMMG AR15 Lower Parts Kit
    It says they are back ordered but I called and I had it in two weeks. They where very nice and good to work with and they have one cent shipping right now!!!
    Call them.
    Longbow
    PS. all the parts where very nice and fit my Double Star lower with no problems.
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

OOOPS sorry didn't see the OP's secend post. maybe somone else will get one.
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

Well I accidentally ordered twice as many as I needed, so I will have some extras when they get here. Let me know if you're in need...other than that, you can get them if you pay the price on Gunbroker or something like that. Most companies are out of stock at the moment as far as I can tell.

Austin

Links