Defensive Carry banner

reliable 930 hs ?

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ellerblr 
#1 ·
hey everybody,i ran a search on the mossberg 930 hs but found only the 930 4+5 shotgun. if anyone ownes a mossy 930 hs 7+1 shot semi auto i would like to hear what you think of its reliability in feeding and so forth.it would make a great HD shotgun at 18.5 barrell and 8 rounds.i have sometimes seen in compitition when people get excited and rack the slide with out even pulling the trigger,this is why i want a semi auto for HD.if anyone ownes one please tell me what you think of it thanks......link below :bier:

Mossberg 930HS 12g 18" CB BD for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $432.00

#3 ·
I have the 930 combo package,4+1 I got it for my wife and It's been 100% whether it's light birdshot loads or 2 3/4 slugs or buckshot including reduced recoil 00 buck

#4 ·
I also have a 930 HS combo, and it has been nothing but trouble. Granted, I haven't taken the necessary steps to try to fix it, but with birdshot, it fails to eject about 50% of the time. Buckshot has been flawless, except for one shot that I took from the hip. I have around 200 rounds through it, with 50 of those being slugs, to try to break it in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.