Defensive Carry banner

Stag Arms Model 2 w/Pics

9K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  rex03 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys/gals I picked up a Stag Model 2, and I really like it. I paid $800 for it brand new. Pretty good deal I think, and they threw in a Houge also. I added a few mags, and a optic scope. I also got a 22LR conversion kit, and that's even more fun, and easy on the wallet to. Let me know what you all think. :image035:

See less See more
#7 ·
It's actually a really inexpensive one from Walmart. Cost all of $50, and it's made by Center Point I think it is. It sight in well, and doesn't have magnification, so it's good up close if need be. It has a red/green dot, but no option to change patterns. I just can't see right now paying for an Eotech, but that's me..

#6 ·
Updated the pics showing the 22LR conv. kit if anyone is interested. :wave:

#13 · (Edited)
The sight flips up and down. I'm keeping it on in case a battery failure happens. Always good to have a backup

#18 ·
The benefits of having a shop in town, that operates off of little mark-up. I must also mention that I have done business there before, and this one I got LE pricing on..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.