Defensive Carry banner

Sig 556

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Timothy 
#1 ·
I just saw a post where somebody said that the SIG 556 gives you “All of the functional reliability of an AK with the extreme accuracy of an AR”.

My question: What kind of accuracy can be expected from na “out of the box” SIG 556? 1 MOA? 2 MOA? 3 MOA?

I like the way they designed the SIG 556, but for that kind of money I do want both the reliability and reasonable accuracy. By reasonable accuracy, I mean better than 2 MOA (the more accurate the better). I do not ever see myself shooting beyond 300 yards and if the rifle is not able to “ring the bell” at that distance then it is not worth it to me.

Thanks

#2 ·
#3 ·
I dont remember numbers but the reviews I've read listed groups comprable to an AR definatley under 2 inches. My AK shoots better than I do and my AR has no reliability problems to speak of so I'm reluctant to buy a sig556. Its best feature as far as I'm concernd is that its new and different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.