Gonna bother you guys again

This is a discussion on Gonna bother you guys again within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; As you can see from my other thread I picked up a Mossy 500 cruiser I have a standard stock on the way because I ...

Thread: Gonna bother you guys again

VIP Member

Gonna bother you guys again

As you can see from my other thread I picked up a Mossy 500 cruiser I have a standard stock on the way because I think the pistol grip is not a good thing. I have also ordered a 28" vent rib barrel so I can switch it out for dove season. Here is my question I really want a folding stock for hd and I would like to add sights for hd do you guys have any suggestions?
    Last edited by jbum; July 12th, 2009 at 09:10 PM.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator

You could try ATI Google Image Result for http://www.atigunstocksusa.com/images/ShotForce/TFS0600-SFP0300%20Mossberg_small1.jpg

I've not ever used one but, have seen them & they looked OK to me. But, maybe some member actually owns one and can chime in.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    But, maybe some member actually owns one and can chime in.

I have an ATI folding stock on my HD pump and I like it. It's been taken to the range and shot many times both folded and extended and hasn't gotten loose or anything. It's nice and solid. I also bought an ATI shell holder that screws onto the folding stock. They work very well together.

Only negative thing I can say about it is that there is no buttpad, so you will feel all of the recoil. But I think it's that way with any folding stock. The butt is textured to prevent it from sliding off your shoulder while firing, or any other time.

I give it a thumbs up.

An intruder will be incapacitated by tear gas or oven spray, but if shot with a .357 Magnum will get angry and kill you.

Check out Butler Creek
    Butler Creek

I have one of their folding stocks on my HD Mossberg 500. It is very solid and folds to the side so does not interfere with the tang safety.
    Democracy:
    Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom:
    A well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Links