what would you get

what would you get

This is a discussion on what would you get within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; money no object. what kind of O/U 12gauge would you buy. something that can be used, and passed down as a family heirloom...

Thread: what would you get

what would you get

money no object. what kind of O/U 12gauge would you buy. something that can be used, and passed down as a family heirloom
    jersey no more.. im a texan now

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Saiga 12g semi-auto w/ 10 round magazine.

Krieghoff are expensive guns,Browning,Ruger and a few other companys make decent Over/Unders that are priced in the 1000.00 to 3000.00 price range
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Something in the Browning line would suffice...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Well I had a similar situation but I was buying mine for sporting clays shooting. I chose a Ruger Red Label Stainless Synthetic (which I don't believe they make anymore) over and under. They have the long choke tubes and it has served me quite well for years.
    "No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Beretta 686. Their 12 feels like the others 20s. And not a bank buster, either.
    I'm not a lawyer or a LEO, just a pantload with a computer.

Money is no object? Two words (and it's your choice); Krieghoff or Perazzi. Yes, Brownings, Berettas, et al, are fine shotguns. But short of a Souza Grade Ithaca (investment only) if you were MY Dad, those are the heirlooms I would fight my sisters over.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Sponsored Links