My Stimulus Package

This is a discussion on My Stimulus Package within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just got word my stimulus package will be here on the brown truck today,back in November 2008,after the Obamanation,I got in on a group ...

Thread: My Stimulus Package

My Stimulus Package

I just got word my stimulus package will be here on the brown truck today,back in November 2008,after the Obamanation,I got in on a group buy and purchased 10 AR15 lower receivers,due to the demand and size of the group buy order placed I did not receive my lowers until 7/12/2009.On Jan/14/2009 I placed an order with DelTon for 5 rifle kits,A3 16" HB w/6 pos collapsible stock to prepare for the future,again long backorder wait,but Today my kits will be here and then the fun begins.I will post pics of the entire package.I'm still looking at it as an Investment due to the fact they will never quit trying to "RIP" our guns from our hands
    The brown truck arrived
    Last edited by dukalmighty; July 29th, 2009 at 08:24 PM.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array mr surveyor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I just got word my stimulus package will be here on the brown truck today,back in November 2008,after the Obamanation,I got in on a group buy and purchased 10 AR15 lower receivers,due to the demand and size of the group buy order placed I did not receive my lowers until 7/12/2009.On Jan/14/2009 I placed an order with DelTon for 5 rifle kits,A3 16" HB w/6 pos collapsible stock to prepare for the future,again long backorder wait,but Today my kits will be here and then the fun begins.I will post pics of the entire package.I'm still looking at it as an Investment due to the fact they will never quit trying to "RIP" our guns from our hands

wow... need some help...we are in the same state ya know, so I have to be just around the corner... I could bring beer and cigars

surv

Glad you got 'stimulated'...nice purchase...hope it works out well for you.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by mr surveyor View Post
    wow... need some help...we are in the same state ya know, so I have to be just around the corner... I could bring beer and cigars

surv
    I don't drink alcohol or smoke but root beer and dorito cool ranch would work,I'm so close to the border I'm surprised ATF hasn't shown up to count my guns yet
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

Senior Member Array mr surveyor's Avatar
    root beer and doritos it is...hhmmmmm...I'm near the border too, but problem is, it's the NE border

good luck with the builds. Some day I'm going to spend the money and time to build one from the ground up.

surv

[QUOTE=mr surveyor;1240366]root beer and doritos it is...hhmmmmm...I'm near the border too, but problem is, it's the NE border

good luck with the builds. Some day I'm going to spend the money and time to build one from the ground up.

I built one around a stainless steel match barrel I bought,It's the most I ever spent building an AR15

Stimulus and package just makes me giggle like a school girl. Must be the kid in me. I ordered my 20" A3 upper early May from Del-Ton. Maybe I'll have it by January 2010.. sniff

Great price... $395. The wait is getting almost unbearable and I'm only 2 months into it.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

NRA Member / Ohio Conceal Carry Instructor
    CHL Holder

Congrats on receiving your "stimulus package," I'm sure you will have some fun with your builds.

Lets just say you aren't the only one planning for the future. Congrats on getting your kits in! What are you going to do with the other 5?

Austin

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    What a great pic!!
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

Administrator
    Ditto: Great Pic. Thanks for posting it.

Distinguished Member Array mathewsman's Avatar
    nice
    NRA sence 2003 Colt defender Taurus .357 mag
    Taurus tcp x box gamer tag mathewsman

Quote Originally Posted by aus71383 View Post
    Lets just say you aren't the only one planning for the future. Congrats on getting your kits in! What are you going to do with the other 5?

Austin
    Over time I will build them into guns and stick them in a safe for my kid to inherit,I already have 4 shooters,these will be safe queens

Links