Defensive Carry banner

pardner 18" 12 gauge question

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Pikachu711 
#1 ·
so at dicks they have a pardner 12 gauge 18" for $219.99. the worker there said its exactly the same as an 870, therefore ALL 870 accessories will work on it.

is this true? cause if so for 219.99 im getting it!!

ive really never heard of pardner before, and really thr knoxx stock!! but if it aint fittin then im gettin my 870!

#2 ·
Here was a description of the NEF Pardner shotgun on gunbroker.com:
New England Firearms Pardner Pump shotgun, 18 1/2", 12 ga, Parkerized finish, 5 shot magazine, cyl bore choke, 870 compatable for aftermarket parts and accessories.

I have ordered a few of these and pulled one for personal testing and evaluation. I can tell you from first hand experience that it is 100% reliable, fit, finish and function are all on par with the higher priced competition.
Inexpensive alternative to the Remington 870 with a few advantages. Steel receiver, milled steel extractor, real aluminum trigger group including the trigger guard, 5 round capacity, smooth, slick action.
From what I hear, this info is correct. It may not be as much of an 870 clone as the Norinco 982, but I do hear it referred to as such just the same.

#4 ·
really? hmmm yeah they had 3 up there i was thinking the same thing cause from a distance i thought it was an 870, but then he said it was a pardner i was like, well maybe thats their price. seemed pretty nice for the price for those on a budget. like i said if anyone can confirm the store associates words as to yes the 870 accessories will work with the pardner, ill go get it now!

#5 ·
Keep in mind, that even though it says NEF (New England Firearms), I believe they are made in China. That said, I had a Pardner Pump shotty for a while, and it gave me no problems at all.

#6 ·
I wonder if it's offered at a price point to compete with the Maverick line.

#11 ·
i sent this email to KNOXX before i started this thread. i asked if knoxx stocks would fit pardner pumps. here is the reply i just got.......

We want to thank you for your interest in BLACKHAWK! We unfortunately do not offer any of Our Knoxx SpecOps Adjustable shotgun stocks for the Harrington & Richardson Pardner pump 12 gauge. We have done the tests; and found our stock incompatible with the Pardner pump shotgun. If you have any questions or concerns; please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
John B. Brantley
Territory Sales Representative
BLACKHAWK!

i know i have seen pardners with knoxx stocks on them, so i wonder if this email is just saying they dont have a sku for the pardner, since maybe they cant legally say it works?? maybe?

#12 ·
i sent this email to KNOXX before i started this thread. i asked if knoxx stocks would fit pardner pumps. here is the reply i just got.......

i know i have seen pardners with knoxx stocks on them, so i wonder if this email is just saying they dont have a sku for the pardner, since maybe they cant legally say it works?? maybe?
I have seen pics of them with the Knoxx. I think they actually will fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.