Defensive Carry banner

Lets see your home defense arsenal

4K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  SIXTO 
#1 ·
The title says it all, I know many here have pistols, rifles, and shotguns, so tell us what you've got (or post a picture if you've got one)

#5 ·
You'll have to wait until I empty the safe for a good cleaning day. Right now I don't feel like going through the hassle. My apologies. Here are some when they were out and about over the past six months though.

#7 ·
I only have pics of the shotguns handy now. I keep a Glock 17 with a Procyon light, a Surefire 6P, and a set of Tactical Balls from Brite-Strike in a little electronic safe next to the bed. In the big safe is a Stag AR with a Pentagon light/laser and a Tru Glo red dot, a Palmetto CAR15-A1 with a Surefire light and Tru Glo, a Benelli M1 12ga, and a Marlin 25 with .22 longs or Colibri in it (Armadillo patrol, not all gun use around the house needs to be loud and obvious:yup:) The wife has a SP101 with .38 +P+ and a Mossberg HD.410 available to her.

the configurations on the ARs has changed since the pics, they do that sometimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.