Free mags are cool!

This is a discussion on Free mags are cool! within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Smith & Wesson is running a special where if you buy one of their M&P15 rifles you can get 5 FREE Magpul Pmags. I took ...

Thread: Free mags are cool!

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar

Free mags are cool!

Smith & Wesson is running a special where if you buy one of their M&P15 rifles you can get 5 FREE Magpul Pmags. I took advantage of this and received them in the mail on Tuesday. They have a nice touch to them too, check it out!

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

2. Remove Ads

Sweet deal you got there. I hate to think what it will cost to load all them mags.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

A 500 round case of Federal ammunition cost me around 275 dollars. In the top picture is 330 rounds of 5.56.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

That's a heck of a deal. I got 2 free with my M&P .45 plus $50.00 bucks back.

I thought that was a sweet deal.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by SubNine View Post
    A 500 round case of Federal ammunition cost me around 275 dollars. In the top picture is 330 rounds of 5.56.
    Ouch...
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

RMS
    How long did you have to wait to recieve your mags. I sent a copy of my receipt in about 3 weeks ago.

The fine print on the coupon says it takes 8-10 weeks. It took exactly 10 weeks for my mags to get to me.

sgb
    Very nice, P mags are my primary go too mags.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    Smith and wesson is also apparently running a deal where current/retired military get 40% off any firearm purchase.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

I applied for the free mags for an M&P9c last dec,finally got the mags in November,11 months later
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links