Kel-Tec SU-16C

Kel-Tec SU-16C

This is a discussion on Kel-Tec SU-16C within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone here have a Kel-Tec of the SU-16 variety? I love my P-3at and my SUB-2000. The quality of them is great. I have had ...

Thread: Kel-Tec SU-16C

Kel-Tec SU-16C

Anyone here have a Kel-Tec of the SU-16 variety? I love my P-3at and my SUB-2000. The quality of them is great. I have had no FTE or FTF errors since break-in with them and I have been thinking of getting the SU-16C. I like the folding stock that allows you to fire folded. It is chambered for 5.56x45mm and is compatible with AR-15/M-16 magazines. I think that this rifle would make a good addition to my lineup (some of which is in my signature). I was just wanting some feedback if anyone else on here has one. Thanks in advance.
    Kel-Tec P-3at, Taurus PT-908, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible),Kel-Tec PF-9, Ruger SP-101 2 barrel hammerless, Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge, Marlin 336W .30-30 Win., Rossi Model 92 SRC .357 Mag.

BAC
    I've wanted one for a while for a truck gun. The folding version is by far the least expensive thing on my "Want" list. I'd probably have the barrel chopped and threaded so with an AAC Blackout it comes to 16.1" (it's not worth a tax stamp in my mind).

-B
    RIP, Jeff Dorr: 1964 - July 17, 2009. You will be missed.

Defensive Carry Search Tips

Step 1 - Choose a subforum on right side under "Search in Forum(s)"
    Step 2 - Type general topic of interest in "Search by Keyword" textbox.
    Step 3 - Read results and refine/repeat as necessary.

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    It's... so... UGLY!!

I MUST HAVE ONE!!!

:)

I think i'll add this to the bottom of my "want list"... if i can ever find the bottom...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNinjaGo View Post
    I think i'll add this to the bottom of my "want list"... if i can ever find the bottom...

My want list has no bottom, it just goes on forever and is summed up in three words: One of Each!
    Kel-Tec P-3at, Taurus PT-908, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible),Kel-Tec PF-9, Ruger SP-101 2 barrel hammerless, Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge, Marlin 336W .30-30 Win., Rossi Model 92 SRC .357 Mag.

Sponsored Links