want to start gunsmithing.

This is a discussion on want to start gunsmithing. within the FFL Dealer Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; hello im really wanting to start gunsmithing. I know that theres not a lot of money in it but I dont really care about that, ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By msgt/ret

Thread: want to start gunsmithing.

want to start gunsmithing.

hello im really wanting to start gunsmithing. I know that theres not a lot of money in it but I dont really care about that, im just looking for a chance to start in a shop shadowing, sweeping floors, running errands, being a gopher boy if thats what it takes. im vary passionate about firearms and learning as much as I can about them. im a hardworking, diligent, personable, reliable, fast learning guy that wants to peruse this as a career path. so if you by chance live in the saint louis Missouri area and are looking for help or wanting to pass on a trade, im your guy. you can email me at jimmyredbirds@gmail.com

thanks, jimmy Brooks

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    You might want to look into the offerings a your local community colleges as there are some that offer gunsmithing courses.

As an example here is one near me. Gunsmithing - A30200
    Taurahe and Tzadik like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

There were a couple of adds recently for places looking for gunsmiths, but they were looking for someone with a certificate from a school. You might pickup the phone and call the local shops that offer GS services and ask about internships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XD9rottie View Post
    There were a couple of adds recently for places looking for gunsmiths, but they were looking for someone with a certificate from a school. You might pickup the phone and call the local shops that offer GS services and ask about internships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks im gonna do that.

Links