Looking for FFL in Northern Cook County IL

This is a discussion on Looking for FFL in Northern Cook County IL within the FFL Dealer Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Looking for someone reasonable in the Barrington - Palatine - Buffalo Grove area. I have nothing pending, but would like to have you in my ...

Thread: Looking for FFL in Northern Cook County IL

Looking for FFL in Northern Cook County IL

Looking for someone reasonable in the Barrington - Palatine - Buffalo Grove area. I have nothing pending, but would like to have you in my back pocket so to speak. You don't have to have normal business hours. I'm flexible. Please PM me.
    I won't argue religion, politics, abortion, or guns. It won't change your mind no matter how right I am.

2. Remove Ads

I have worked with Herman at Bargain Arms before. BargainARMS

Super nice guy and easy to work with.

Well, I know you said Cook County. But if you're willing to consider Lake County, check out Red Dot Arms in Lake Villa on Rt 83. Knowledgeable and very friendly staff. Welcome to Red Dot Arms - a multi-faceted business dedicated to the education on the proper use of firearms. Red Dot Arms sell a full line of firearms and ammunition.. I took my CCW class here also.

Links