Gunzilla vs Weapons Shield - Page 3

Gunzilla vs Weapons Shield

This is a discussion on Gunzilla vs Weapons Shield within the Firearm Cleaning & Maintenance forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; I don't really care so much about the contents and MSDSs, I want efficacy. Something that does what it is supposed to do. I have ...

View Poll Results: Which one is the safest? (Health)

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Weapons shield

10 41.67%
  • Gunzilla

14 58.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Gunzilla vs Weapons Shield

I don't really care so much about the contents and MSDSs, I want efficacy. Something that does what it is supposed to do. I have said in other posts, I am certain about every aspect of Gunzilla except lubrication. I just can't get over the fact that I cannot see the lubrication.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

JBACHMAN

I don't know about the lubrication aspects because it seemed to fry really fast.
    When I went to the range it seemed to stay dry and when I applied some at the range it was dry/gone after maybe two mags so I quit shooting with it. That was on a stainless steel gun. So I can't help you with that.
    I'm sure there are some long time users that will chime in. Later!

I've just received an email from a lab in PA that does the types of testing I'm looking for... AT $240 ea! I know I might be going overboard here, but I just wish Gunzilla would have the testing done and make the results available... Not "just try it and see".

If I may add, the reason I want Gunzilla to be perfect, is it does everything I need, and well IMO. It's just one product. Right now I use Slip2000 EWL, Carbon Cutter & their De-greaser. I would like to have that one product that does it all.

Quote Originally Posted by JBachman View Post
    If I may add, the reason I want Gunzilla to be perfect, is it does everything I need, and well IMO. It's just one product. Right now I use Slip2000 EWL, Carbon Cutter & their De-greaser. I would like to have that one product that does it all.

Have you cked into weaponshield thats ado everything CLP?

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye View Post
    Have you cked into weaponshield thats ado everything CLP?
    I actually have Weaponshield oil & grease. It's a great LP... Just not so great at the C. I was looking at MPRO7 for a a cleaning system.

Quote Originally Posted by JBachman View Post
    I actually have Weaponshield oil & grease. It's a great LP... Just not so great at the C. I was looking at MPRO7 for a a cleaning system.

OH really I think it's a really good cleaner. I guess my experience shows it to be superb at cleaning.
    The only thing I have noticed is that in order to remave copper it needs to be left in the barrel for awhile.
    But then once you get out the copper weaponshield won't allow it to build up.

Well anyway I hope you can get settled on something.

Quote Originally Posted by markush View Post
    I haven't tried either but instead will wait for "GunGamera" or "Firearm Tarp" to come out. But no really...have you read the Weapon shield website!? That's the biggest bunch of "baffle them with BS" sludge ever written for one single product!! It could be the best product in the world (Highly Doubtful) but when the marketers have to try to pass it off as the "snot of the gods" I run the other way!!
    I use Weapon Shield because it works. Havn't looked at the marketing director's claims.
    Haven't used anything else since giving Weapon Shield a try. It meets/exceeds my needs.
    YMMV

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links