Tuf Cloth?

Tuf Cloth?

This is a discussion on Tuf Cloth? within the Firearm Cleaning & Maintenance forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; Anyone use it? I got it recently and wiped all the exterior of my knives and firearms. seemed to 'look' and work well as far ...

Thread: Tuf Cloth?

Tuf Cloth?

Anyone use it?

I got it recently and wiped all the exterior of my knives and firearms. seemed to 'look' and work well as far as application goes...

but how about the dry protection *and also lubrication for internals parts if I decide to* of this silicone cloth work?

I tried to do a test with some stainless steel chinese knives and I couldn't get them to rust with spray salt water (duh) lol... so I couldn't really test it.

but how do you guys like it? has it worked well for you against corrosion protection? and how about lubrication?

I wiped the internals of my AR15 with it so I'm curious how well it'll hold up in such a 'tight' weapon.

Thanks!

ps. I also got Slide Glide for the 1911 slide rail and Saiga 12 rails. I use Weapon shield otherwise..

Quote Originally Posted by taseal View Post
    Anyone use it?

I got it recently and wiped all the exterior of my knives and firearms. seemed to 'look' and work well as far as application goes...

but how about the dry protection *and also lubrication for internals parts if I decide to* of this silicone cloth work?

I tried to do a test with some stainless steel chinese knives and I couldn't get them to rust with spray salt water (duh) lol... so I couldn't really test it.

but how do you guys like it? has it worked well for you against corrosion protection? and how about lubrication?

I wiped the internals of my AR15 with it so I'm curious how well it'll hold up in such a 'tight' weapon.

Thanks!

ps. I also got Slide Glide for the 1911 slide rail and Saiga 12 rails. I use Weapon shield otherwise..
    I just went to their website. Sounds interesting but I'd just as soon have several others try it out first - or maybe try it myself on a "shooter".

apparently military uses it.

I've never seen it. I never saw it at the PX either... but then I never looked forit, and didn't know whats it was so it never caught me perhaps

Links