Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy cleaning my guns?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy cleaning my guns? within the Firearm Cleaning & Maintenance forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; I hateed cleaning my guns until I found http://www.froglube.com now it is so easy it's criminal!...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy cleaning my guns?

I hateed cleaning my guns until I found http://www.froglube.com now it is so easy it's criminal!

2. Remove Ads

2xR

Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy cleaning my guns?

Quote Originally Posted by wingit View Post
    I hateed cleaning my guns until I found http://www.froglube.com now it is so easy it's criminal!
    Me too - this stuff is wicked good! Of course, look who created it!!!

HOAAH!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 - using Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by GH View Post
    The best time to clean a gun (or sharpen your knives) is when your daughter brings her new boyfriend home.
    Yup, that's when I clean my guns too. Whether they need it or not. The one that steps up and asks to help will be the keeper. Lol.

When my sister was growing up and my dad thought she was dating someone not quite right, he'd answer the door in uniform. Given he was huge and the uniform I'd say 90% of the time the guy dropped out. My sister would be furious. Fast forward and she married the perfect guy and has 5 kids. She learned from dad.

Well I went to you tube and found the video for my gun. Broke it down to the frame, cleaned it up sanded down a few rough edges and almost had a temper tantrum getting one little freaking spring set properly. Was definitely a learning experience. Now that. I know the trick of getting the spring in place, it will be a lot easier after the next thousand rounds.
    We have different gifts,according to the grace given to each of us.

GH
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    Yup, that's when I clean my guns too. Whether they need it or not. The one that steps up and asks to help will be the keeper. Lol.

When my sister was growing up and my dad thought she was dating someone not quite right, he'd answer the door in uniform. Given he was huge and the uniform I'd say 90% of the time the guy dropped out. My sister would be furious. Fast forward and she married the perfect guy and has 5 kids. She learned from dad.
    Did I forget to say that I'd also be wearing a set of BDUs with Army 1SG stripes, Master Parachutist badge, Air Assault badge & also a SEAL badge that I had earned when I was in the Navy? lol. Your reference to your dad's uniform jogged my memory, lol.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Operations Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links