If you are looking for replacment grips for older gun, these guys are worth a look

This is a discussion on If you are looking for replacment grips for older gun, these guys are worth a look within the Firearm Cleaning & Maintenance forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; First off, I am not affiliated with this group. Just a satisfied customer. They make reproduction grips for a large array of older firearms. I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wraithls1

Thread: If you are looking for replacment grips for older gun, these guys are worth a look

If you are looking for replacment grips for older gun, these guys are worth a look

First off, I am not affiliated with this group. Just a satisfied customer.
    They make reproduction grips for a large array of older firearms.
    I just purchased a pair for my 1910 Colt Police positive from them and they are fantastic.
    They make their molds from actual grips. As a matter of fact if you have an older gun not listed with good grips, and you are willing to loan them yours for a period, while they copy them, they will give you a set of your choice for free. Even then, their prices are fantastic. My grips were only $31.95 and $10.95 for the hardware. A pretty good deal. Outside of the different material (originals are hard rubber, theirs are urethane plastic) they are very accurate reproductions. The turnaround was amazingly fast as well. I ordered mine Friday night (they got the order Monday morning), they went out Monday afternoon and I had them by Wednesday! Definitely worth checking out. They are also licensed by Colt but, also make for many other models as well.
    Welcome to Vintage Gun Grips - Our Reproduction Pistol Grips - Buttplates - Grip Caps and Colt Medallions

ColtPPnewGrips.jpgColtPPnewGripsClose.jpg
    Cory1022 likes this.
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."

- Dave Gell

2. Remove Ads

Links