Brian Enos Slide Glide

Brian Enos Slide Glide

This is a discussion on Brian Enos Slide Glide within the Firearm Cleaning & Maintenance forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; Has anyone had any experience with this product and how does compare with others out there? I appreciate the feedback in advance Peter...

Thread: Brian Enos Slide Glide

Cool Brian Enos Slide Glide

Has anyone had any experience with this product and how does compare with others out there?

I appreciate the feedback in advance

Peter

I had been using Slide Glide for about a year when I found Frog Lube; now I mostly use Frog Lube. I found Slide Glide to be great as a lubricant, it stays where you put it, and makes my guns easieer to clean after a trip to the range. The only real advantage to Frog Lube is the fact that it is a CLP and Slide Glide is not.

If CLP is not an issue for you, then Slide Glide is great, IMO.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Have used it for approx. 6 years.
    I apply generously and it is still mostly there after many rounds.
    I use on every part that comes in contact with another with the exception of the striker assembly and the guide rod where I use oil.
    Cover the entire round portion of the barrel, not just the areas S&W suggests.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

I use it in my KelTec P3AT, I pocket carry it in a DeSantis Nemesis holster, I like it because it does not migrate, or dry out like most regular oils. This little pistol is a carry a lot, shoot a little gun, but if I ever need it i want it clean, lubed, and ready to go. I have used in my 1911's I shoot in IDPA, and again it stays in the gun, and will keep it lubed for many rounds between cleaning. I ran a Springfield Loaded model over 1,000 rounds without any cleaning, and it was still greasy and working fine. It is a good product!

Have been using Slide-Glide for over a year and like it better than oil. The grease remains where you apply it and does not ooze out or migrate to other areas. I know I use too much but I clean my gun after each range trip or after carrying over a month or 2, and the dirt/residue comes off easily and make cleaning easier than just using oil. I have used another grease (can't remember which one) and this one remains in place better, so I haven't changed.

Sponsored Links