M-Pro 7 gun cleaner

M-Pro 7 gun cleaner

This is a discussion on M-Pro 7 gun cleaner within the Firearm Cleaning & Maintenance forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; Just thought I would pass this along, I have been using Frog Lube solvent an lube for about a year. I love the lube but ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Easy8

Thread: M-Pro 7 gun cleaner

M-Pro 7 gun cleaner

Just thought I would pass this along, I have been using Frog Lube solvent an lube for about a year. I love the lube but the solvent sprays on an runs all over. It works but I tend to use quite a bit of it to clean a weapon an its not cheap. My son came over an left a bottle of M-Pro 7 cleaner an I have to say I really like it alot. When you spray it in the barrel it sticks an foams a little without running out the other end. When you spray on a patch it sticks a foams. It cleans really well an I use half of what I was using of Froglube solvent. Still no bad smells either.
    Tinman517 likes this.

I have been using the M-Pro 7 products for the past 6 years and have been very pleased with them.

I use the gun cleaner spray and the gun oil LPX, which replaced their CLP.

I started using M Pro 7 gun cleaner last year because it was at the local wally world. The stuff works great.

I just re-upped my commitment to M Pro and bought a gallon of the stuff 2 weeks ago.

I have the Frog Lube solvent but have never used it, as the M Pro works so well. But I do use Frog Lube afterwards for Lube and Protection on my pistols.

Links