Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommendation - BerryBlab

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  reyno2ac 
#1 ·
I did a quick search and didn't see any other mentions or requests for BerryBlab so I thought I'd throw it out there.

For those of us using a BlackBerry have the unfortunate use of a very subpar browser which makes viewing pretty much anything a real drag. I've been using BerryBlab on other forums and it seems to work really well.

I was curious if the site admins here would would consider integrating the BerryBlab plugin into the site.

Here's a link to additional info.

Thanks!

#2 ·
That would be great.......Iphone too.

#3 ·
Is that like a mobile version of the website?

I'd love that as well, as I'd estimate 99% of the time I'm here, it's through my iPhone.

#7 ·
Okay, BerryBlab has been installed although I have no way of testing it. Check it and let me know whether it does/does not work.

Find a plugin and I'll do it.... :yup:
You don't need a plugin for the iPhone. Just type in the website. The only issue I have is when users post pictures by uploading them here. When I click on the image it loads it at the top of the screen, and scrolling up removes the picture.

#5 ·
Anyone that wants something this and can find a free plugin that requires no forum script changes, I have no problem installing it. Just be aware that I have no way of testing it once installed so if there is a problem there is not much I can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.