Thank you!!

Thank you!!

This is a discussion on Thank you!! within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I just wanted to thank all the Administrators and Moderators for their help in solving the inconvenience we all faced in the last 24 hours ...

Thread: Thank you!!

Thumbs up Thank you!!

I just wanted to thank all the Administrators and Moderators for their help in solving the inconvenience we all faced in the last 24 hours with the DC site.

Good on ya, mates!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Ditto!
    Thought it was my computer. Whew!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Guess I missed it. Been working too much and away from the site more than I'd like. Whatever happened, I'll tell you that site downtime will happen with any good forum at any time. Try six months doing without your favorite forum after being involved for three years or more. Been down that road. Crushed some hopes and a lot of good folks because of it. This site is something I pretty much depend on being there any time I need it. It's one of my self prescribed prescriptions other than range time. This site is one of the best I've ever known and wanted to get involved in. The admin and the mods put in a lot of time and effort to keep it up to par and then some. Gratitude is good....support is even better. Support your favorite site today and let them know what you really think! It's worth it. You'll get out of it way more than what you'll pledge for a year. You know that....that's why you're here. Become a supporting member today!

DC Founder
    Well, that goes two ways. We appreciate everyone's patience as we tried to work through the problems....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Links